- Honeybee close up - a very near close up of a honeybee standing on white cloth.
- Honeybee in pink flower - a close up on a honeybee over a background of pink flower petals.
- Honeybee on Honeycomb 1 - close up on a honeybee on a honeycomb in the hive. The hexagonal cell structure of the honeycomb is clearly visible.
- Honeybee on Honeycomb 2 - another close up on a honeybee on a honeycomb, with the bee facing to the right.
- Hard at work - a honeybee squeezing itself between the bright red petals and the black stamens of a red Crown Anemone flower in order to get to the lower stamens.
- Honeybee on Crown Anemone - a honeybee standing on the stamens of a bright red Crown Anemone flower.
- Honeybee on Crown Anemone 2 - a honeybee standing on the stamens of a blue purple Crown Anemone flower.
- Honeybee on Blackberry - a honeybee collecting nectar from a white Blackberry flower, next to ripe and tasty Blackberry fruit.
- Honeybee in Sunflower - close up on a honeybee between the large leaves in the perimeter of a large Sunflower.
- Honeybee on thistle - close up on a honeybee and a black beetle on a light purple thistle flower.
- Honeybee on tiny flowers - a honeybee picking nectar from one of a group of tiny blue purple flowers, some with white blossom coming out of them.
- Bee on Chrysanthemum - close up of a honeybee gathering nectar on a yellow chrysanthemum with a red center. Picture by Natasha Morozov.
- Bee landing - a bee landing on one of a group of white flowers.
- Honeybee 1 - a honeybee collecting nectar from purple flowers on a plant bent by wind, lit by the afternoon sun.
- Honeybee 2 - a honeybee collecting nectar from tiny white flowers lit by the sun.
- Honeybee 3 - a honeybee hanging on a small yellow flower, collecting nectar.
- Honeybee in flower 1 - a honeybee looking for the nectar deep in the center of a large pink Nerium flower.
- Honey bee in flower 2 - the same honeybee then turns to collect the nectar from the other side of the same large pink Nerium flower.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Animals , Main page