Bird Of Prey Pictures
Eagles, Vultures, Owls
- White falcon - close-up of a beautiful spotted white falcon, a hybrid between white gyrfalcon and saker falcon. Picture by David Armer, USAF.
- Short toed Eagle 2 - a close up from front on the dark head and yellow eyes of a Short toed Eagle.
- Bonelli's Eagle - a brown Bonelli's Eagle with large yellow eyes.
- Griffon Vulture - a close up from front right on a large Griffon Vulture.
- Griffon Vulture head 1 2 3 - close ups from left, front, right on the head of a Griffon Vulture.
- Long legged Buzzard - a close up from front right on a brown grey and white Long legged Buzzard.
- Birds of Prey - a Short toed Eagle and a Black Kite.
- Egyptian Vulture - a close up on an Egyptian Vulture. With its unique head shape, this white bird of prey with yellow head looks just like it looked in the days of the Pharaohs, who carved it in stone.
- Egyptian Vulture 2 - an Egyptian Vulture, seen from below.
- Owl 1 - an Owl, seen from front.
- Owl Head - a close up from front on the head of an Owl, showing its large round orange eyes.
- Eagle - a brown Eagle gliding overhead.
- Kestrel Overhead - a beautiful kestrel ( common falcon ) hovering without moving just a few meters overhead, looking for prey, over clear blue sky background. Picture by Roman Lisnanski.
- Wings up - a brown and white hawk on a tree branch with its wings fully open upwards over its body. Picture by Vitaly Fainitsky (contact directly for full size original or print).
- Griffon Vulture gliding 1 2 3 4 - a series of pictures of Griffon Vultures gliding with fully spread wings in clear blue sky and over the top of the deep canyon where they nest.
- Griffon Vultures watching - two large Griffon Vultures with white heads and necks, sitting on rocks at a high observation point overlooking the valley below in a hot summer morning.
- Hawk head 2 - close up of the head of a hawk with white and brown feathers and its peck open, showing its tongue. Picture by Vitaly Fainitsky (contact directly for full size original or print).
- Harris Hawk - close up of the head of a hawk with dark feathers. Picture by Vitaly Fainitsky (contact directly for full size original or print).
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Animals , Main page