Military Transport Aircraft Pictures
- C-17 overhead - a C-17 Globemaster III makes a low overhead pass under sun lit clear blue sky. Picture by Mike Kaplan, USAF.
- Firefighting Hercules - a C-130 Hercules equipped with firefighting systems drop its load of water, seen from left and below. Picture by Rick Sforza, USAF.
- C-17 over Alaska - a C-17 Globemaster III flies over the countless peaks of the Alaska Range, seen from left and above. Picture by Keith Brown, USAF.
- C-17 over Alaska 2 - a C-17 Globemaster III flies over clear deep blue water off the coast of Alaska with the white rugged peaks of the Alaska Range in the background. Picture by Keith Brown, USAF.
- Hercules over Alaska - a C-130 Hercules flies over the rugged ice covered Alaska Range, seen from left. Picture by Tech Sgt Keith Brown, USAF.
- Hercules over lake - a C-130 Hercules flies over an islet in the Mille Lacs Lake in Minnesota, seen from left and front. Picture by Erik Gudmundson, USAF.
- Hercules 1 - a C-130 Hercules rolling right over flat green land in Minnesota, seen from front and right. Picture by Erik Gudmundson, USAF.
- C-17 Globemaster - three C-17 Globemaster IIIs dropping parachuted cargo, seen from front. Picture by Shane A. Cuomo, USAF.
- C-17 flares - a C-17 Globemaster III releases four massive clusters of large flares while rolling right, seen from front. Picture by Russell E. Cooley IV, USAF.
- C-17 flares - a C-17 Globemaster drops three massive bright flares which light its underside, seen from behind after making an overhead pass. Picture by Tanaya M. Harms, USAF.
- C-17 cargo drop - a C-17 Globemaster drops cargo from its rear cargo door, seen from below. Picture by Airman 1st Class Aldric Borders, USAF.
- C-17 landing - a C-17 Globemaster lowers its multi-wheel landing gear for landing, seen from left. Picture by Kevin J.Tosh, USAF.
- C-130J Hercules - a C-130J Hercules takes off, lit by the early morning sun. Picture by USAF.
- C-2A Greyhound - a C-2A Greyhound, an aircraft carrier's cargo aircraft, seen from front while flying over the ocean. Picture by Aaron Peterson, USN.
- KC-135 Stratotanker - a KC-135 Stratotanker leads a mixed American and British formation of F-15, F-16 and Tornado fighters at high altitude. Picture by Suzanne M. Jenkins, USAF.
- Starlifter - a front view of a C-141 Starlifter as it rolls to the right over the San Francisco Bay. Picture by Ken Hackman, USAF.
- Hercules over the sea - a gray C-130 Hercules, seen from front right, flying low over the blue ocean.
- C-17 2 - a close-up of a C-17 aircraft seen from front, with the snow-capped Sierra Nevada mountains in the background. USAF picture by James Haseltine.
- C-5 Galaxy emergency landing - a giant C-5 Galaxy touches down on a dry lake without nose landing gear, escorted by a T-39 aircraft. The landing was successful.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page