- Tail to tail - close up of two Thunderbirds F-16s in a precise tail-to-tail formation, looking as if their tails touch, seen from left. Picture by David Armer, USAF.
- Thunderbirds Solo - close up of a single Thunderbirds F-16 Falcon, seen from below with afterburner under clear blue sky. Picture by Justin D. Pyle, USAF.
- Echelon Pass - four Thunderbirds F-16s perform a low altitude echelon pass in a very tight formation under clear blue sky. Picture by Sean Mateo White, USAF.
- Tail to tail - two Thunderbirds F-16 jets in inverted Calypso formation, one inverted over the other, their tails almost touching each other. Picture by Bennie J. Davis III, USAF.
- Thunderbirds overhead - four F-16 Fighting Falcons from the Thunderbirds aerobatics team fly diagonally overhead in diamond formation with smoke trails. Picture by Joe Zuccaro, USAF.
- Arrowhead fly over - six Thunderbirds F-16 fighters in an arrowhead formation making a low fly over with white smoke trails. Picture by Michael Frye, USAF.
- Arrowhead - four Thunderbirds F-16s in an Arrowhead formation, with white wingtip contrails overwing turbulence and smoke release, over deep blue purple sky background. Picture by TSgt Sean White, USAF.
- 800 mph head-on - two Thunderbirds F-16s closely passing each other head-on at a closing speed of 800 mph. Picture by TSgt Sean White, USAF.
- Mirror Reflection - two Thunderbirds F-16s in a close formation, looking as if they are connected belly to belly, or as if one is the mirror reflection of the other. Picture by TSgt Sean White, USAF.
- Delta formation - six Thunderbirds F-16s about to pass overhead in a triangular Delta formation, with white smoke trails. Picture by TSgt Sean White, USAF.
- Takeoff - close-up of Thunderbirds F-16s taking off in formation, with their jet wash blurring the tree line in the background. Picture by TSgt Sean White, USAF.
- High Altitude - the six Thunderbirds F-16s in a tight formation high above the white clouds, over a deep blue sky background. Picture by TSgt Sean White, USAF.
- Grand Teton - the six Thunderbirds in a delta formation over the rugged brown snow patched summits of the Grand Teton Mountains. Picture by SSgt Justin Pyle, USAF.
- Lake Powell - the six Thunderbirds in a delta formation over Lake Powell, seen from above. Picture by TSgt Kevin Gruenwald, USAF.
- Death Valley - four Thunderbirds with thick white smoke contrails in a tight formation over Death Valley, seen from front. Picture by TSgt Sean White, USAF.
- Monument Valley - the six Thunderbirds banking left in a tight delta formation with smoke trails over Monument Valley. Picture by TSgt Kevin Gruenwald, USAF.
- 1950's Thunderbirds - a 1950's picture of four Thunderbirds F-84F Thunderstreak jets in a tight diamond formation releasing smoke at high altitude, seen from below and right from an escorting aircraft under clear deep blue sky. Picture by USAF.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page