- F-35 Takeoff 1 - a shiny sunlit F-35C Lightning II takes off with wingtip contrails to the deep blue clear sky, seen from behind. Picture by Samuel King Jr., USAF.
- Mirage 2000 - close up of a French Mirage 2000 fighter flying above clouds, seen from front. Picture by Jason Smith, USAF.
- Eurofighter Typhoon - a Eurofighter Typhoon flies high above the partly cloudy Atlantic Ocean, seen from right. Picture by Andy M. Kin, USAF.
- F-35 Takeoff 2 - a F-35A Lightning II retracts its landing gear after takeoff, seen from below right, under clear blue sky. Picture by Randy Gon, USAF.
- Legacy Flight - a mixed formation with F-4 Phantom II, F-15 Eagle, F-117 Nighthawk, and F-22 Raptor, makes an overhead pass under clear blue sky. Picture by Staff Sgt Jason Colbert, USAF.
- F-35 Flyby 1 - a F-35A Lightning II fighter passing overhead with wingtip contrails, lit by the sun from left under clear blue sky. Picture by Sam King, USAF.
- F-35 Flyby 2 - a F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter rolls left in a low overhead flyby with wingtip contrails under clear blue sky. Picture by Julianne Showalter, USAF.
- Rafale - a Rafale fighter of the French Navy takes off from an aircraft carrier's flight deck, seen from behind just after leaving the deck. Picture by Mark Logico, USN.
- X-31 - the white and blue X-31 jet thrust vectoring test aircraft, lit by the morning sun over a clear background of blue sky and ocean. Picture by Cody Allee, USMC.
- Mixed Formation - a formation of American F-14 Tomcat, F-18 Hornet, and Croat MiG-21 Fishbeds flying off the Adriatic coastline. Picture by Dana Potts, USN.
- Tomcat anf Migs - a formation of an American F-14 Tomcat and two Croat MiG-21 Fishbeds flying over the beautiful rugged coastline of the Adriatic sea. Picture by Dana Potts, USN.
- Tornado Flyby - a dark gray German Air Force Tornado banking to the right for an overhead flyby, with turbulence visible over its left wing.
- Su-30K Flanker - a Russian made Sukhoi Su-30K Flanker fighter of the Indian Air Force lands at its base, seen from front left with its front wheel still in the air and its air brake extracted. Picture by Keith Brown, USAF.
- Mig 29 firing - a Mig 29 Fulcrum of the German Air Force firing a uniquely shaped AA-10 Alamo air to air missile over the sea. Picture by Michael Ammons, USAF.
- Fencer flyby - a Russian Su-24 Fencer attack aircraft making an overhead low flyby. Picture by Michael Sandberg, USN.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page