Also visit our Stealth (B-2, F-117) topic
- B-1B High - a B-1B Lancer bomber cruising high above the white cloud cover, seen from left. Picture by Mary O'Dell, USAF.
- Two B-1s - two B-1B Lancer bombers in formation over New Mexico, seen from right. Picture by Kevin J. Gruenwald, USAF.
- B-1 flares - two B-1B Lancer bombers breaking away from each other while releasing very large and bright flares, seen from right and above over rugged dark New Mexico ground. Picture by Kevin J. Gruenwald, USAF.
- B-52 carrying X-51A - a B-52H Stratofortress taking off with an X-51A WaveRider scramjet for a hypersonic test flight, seen from left and below under clear blue sky. Picture by Mike Cassidy, USAF.
- B-1B over desert - close up of a B-1B Lancer bomber over a desert, seen from front left and above. Picture by Aaron Allmon, USAF.
- B-1B pulls away - a B-1B Lancer bomber, rolled right, pulls away at high altitude, showing its sun lit bottom over a clear blue background. Picture by Angelique Perez, USAF.
- B-1B from left - a B-1B Lancer bomber carrying a Sniper targeting pod, flying over rugged mountains, seen from left. Picture by Steve Zapka, USAF.
- B-1 Takeoff - a B-1 Lancer bomber takes off, seen from left, with its landing gear still down. Picture by Michael B. Keller, USAF.
- B-52 air refuel - a B-52 Stratofortress bomber seen from the boom operator's station of a KC-135 Stratotanker as it refuels the bomber in a bright sunny day high over the ocean. The bomber is even reflected from surfaces in the boom operator's station. Picture by Doug Nicodemus, USAF.
- B-1B Lancer flyby - a B-1B Lancer bomber making a low flyby pass from right to left. Picture by Robert W. Valenca, USAF.
- B-52H Stratofortress - a B-52H Stratofortress bomber shortly after takeoff, seen from right. Picture by Michael A. Kaplan, USAF.
- B-1B Flyby - a B-1B Lancer bomber making a low flyby pass at the end of a record breaking flight, seen from front left. Picture by Bobbi Garcia, USAF.
- B-1B turbulence - a dark B-1B Lancer bomber with a big white sphere of turbulence around it and thin white wingtip contrails, seen from below under deep blue sky. Picture by Suzanne M. Jenkins, USAF.
- B-1B bombs - b-1B Lancer strategic bomber releases many parachute retarded bombs over a desert test range from its internal bomb stores. Picture by Steve Zapka, USAF.
- B-1B and F-15 - a B-1B Lancer bomber and an F-15 Eagle fighter in formation, seen from left and below over clear blue sky background and the distant moon. Picture by Greg Davis, USAF.
- B-52 from below - a B-52 Stratofortress bomber seen from below with flaps extended and landing gear starting to open as it approaches landing under clear deep blue sky. Picture by USAF.
- Tu-95 Bear - a Russian Tu-95 Bear Bomber at high altitude off the coast of Alaska, seen from left, escorted by an F-15 Eagle. With eight propellers in four contra-rotating pairs and the most powerful turboprop engines ever built, the 1950s-era Tu-95 remains the fastest propeller-driven aircraft. Picture by USAF.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page