Attack Aircraft Pictures
- AC-130U Spooky - an AC-130U Spooky gunship aircraft releases many flares while flying over a cloud, seen from front. Picture by Julianne Showalter, USAF.
- A-10 strafing - an A-10 Thunderbolt II passes overhead under clear blue sky as it fires its seven barrel 30mm gun. Picture by Robert Wieland, USAF.
- Tornado GR4 - a Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 attack aircraft of the famous "Dambusters" squadron, seen from front. Picture by Lance Cheung, USAF.
- A-10 flyby - an A-10 Thunderbolt II makes a low flyby pass, rolled left, seen from left over clear sky background. Picture by Christina D. Ponte, USAF.
- Harrier - an AV-8B Harrier II takes off almost vertically, seen from behind and left. Picture by Daniel J. McLain, USN.
- Harrier hovers - an AV-8B Harrier hovers before landing, seen from the flight deck below. Picture by Sarah E. Ard, USN.
- Viking landing - a S-3B Viking anti submarine and surface attack aircraft flying over the wake of the aircraft carrier USS George Washington a second or two before landing on it. Picture by Joan Kretschmer, USN.
- S-3 Viking 2 - a S-3B Viking anti submarine and surface warfare aircraft flies low over the Western Pacific Ocean, seen from front and above. Picture by Kristi J. Earl, USN.
- A-10 high - an A-10 Thunderbolt II ground attack aircraft high over the sea, lit by the sun, seen from front. Picture by Mark Bucher, USAF.
- Harrier hovering - an AV-8B Harrier vertical takeoff and landing fighter aircraft hovers before landing on a ship, with the ocean in the background. Picture by Terry Cosgrove, USN.
- S-3 Viking - an S-3 Viking anti submarine and surface warfare aircraft flying over the Sea of Japan, seen from front. Picture by Alex C. Witte, USN.
- Heavily armed - a heavily armed A-10 Thunderbolt II flies high over the white cloud cover. Picture by Blake R. Borsic, USAF.
- A-10 Thunderbolt II 3 - two A-10 Thunderbolts in close formation high above a partly cloudy ocean.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page