Attack Aircraft Pictures
- Harrier at Dusk - an AV-8B Harrier flying high above the clouds at dusk, seen from front. Picture by N.W. Huertas, USAF.
- MQ-9 Reaper 1 - an MQ-9 Reaper remotely piloted aircraft, armed with Hellfire missiles, rolls left over the Nevada desert, seen from right. Picture by Cory D. Payne, USAF.
- AV-8B Harrier - an AV-8B Harrier hovers just above the deck of a helicopter carrier ship at sea, seen from front right and above. Picture by Nicholas Frank Cottone, USN.
- MQ-9 Reaper 2 - MQ-9 Reaper attack drone taking off, armed with laser-guided bombs, seen from right. Picture by Paul Ridgeway, USAF.
- MQ-1 Predator - a MQ-1 Predator unmanned aircraft, carrying missiles under its wings, returns for landing, seen from right and below under clear blue sky. Picture by Erik Gudmundson, USAF.
- F-117 high - a F-117 Nighthawk stealth fighter flying high over wooded mountains, seen from left front and above. Picture by USAF.
- F-117 takeoff - a F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighter takes off, seen from left. Picture by Daniel J. McLain, USN.
- Nighthawk flyby - a black F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighter making a low flyby pass, seen from right. Picture by Daniel J. McLain, USN.
- AC-130U Spooky - an AC-130U Spooky gunship aircraft releases many flares while flying over a cloud, seen from front. Picture by Julianne Showalter, USAF.
- Tornado GR4 - a Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 attack aircraft of the famous "Dambusters" squadron, seen from front. Picture by Lance Cheung, USAF.
- Harrier - an AV-8B Harrier II takes off almost vertically, seen from behind and left. Picture by Daniel J. McLain, USN.
- Harrier hovers - an AV-8B Harrier hovers before landing, seen from the flight deck below. Picture by Sarah E. Ard, USN.
- Viking landing - a S-3B Viking anti submarine and surface attack aircraft flying over the wake of the aircraft carrier USS George Washington a second or two before landing on it. Picture by Joan Kretschmer, USN.
- S-3 Viking 1 - a S-3B Viking anti submarine and surface warfare aircraft flies low over the Western Pacific Ocean, seen from front and above. Picture by Kristi J. Earl, USN.
- Harrier hovering - an AV-8B Harrier vertical takeoff and landing fighter aircraft hovers before landing on a ship, with the ocean in the background. Picture by Terry Cosgrove, USN.
- S-3 Viking 2 - an S-3 Viking anti submarine and surface warfare aircraft flying over the Sea of Japan, seen from front. Picture by Alex C. Witte, USN.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page