- Diamond formation - four F-18 Hornets of the U.S. Navy's Blue Angels team in a tight diamond formation, seen from below. Picture by Leah Stiles, USN.
- Echelon formation - four Blue Angels F-18s in a tight echelon formation, looking as if they were one aircraft with eight wings, seen from left. Picture by Gin Kai, USN.
- Diamond formation - four F-18 Hornets of the U.S. Navy's Blue Angels in a diamond formation. Picture by Johansen Laurel, USN.
- Blue Angel solo pass - a close-up of a single Blue Angels F-18 aircraft making a low flyby pass, seen from right. Picture by Saul McSween, USN.
- Diamond formation - four Blue Angels F-18 fighters turning in a tight diamond formation with smoke trails. Picture by Ryan J. Courtade, USN.
- Formation dive - six Blue Angels F-18 Hornets diving down in formation from the clear blue sky from left to right with white smoke trails, passing overhead. Picture by Julian T. Olivari, USN.
- Blue Angel - a close-up picture of a single Blue Angels F-18 making a very low fast flyby, seen from front and right. Picture by Mark Rebilas, USN.
- Tower Flyby - four Blue Angels F-18 Hornets turning left in a very tight diamond formation at low altitude just above the control tower. Picture by Darryl Herring, USN.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page